Thursday, July 19, 2012

Purple & White Cracked Nail Design

I jumped on the cracked/crackle nail polish band wagon back in 2011 and I'll admit, I may have done the sought after design 3-4 times on my own nails. I picked up a lot of my crackle polishes from my local Sally beauty Supply store. I took a moment to dig through my nail polishes and was like "I never tried the white crackle" hence came the idea to try and design my nails today.

I used a glittery purple nail polish from Sinful colors as a base color and did not let it dry completely before I applied the China Glaze Crackle polish. Sinful Colors nail polishes to me act as great bases because they are vibrant and reasonable in price which is usually $.99 at Walgreens when they go on sale.


I love the results because I looks as if I used a lavender Crackle on top which I didn't. It's been a long time since I did this nail design and I hope you get inspired to go back to trends you love from time to time regardless of the season :)


3 comments: