Tuesday, July 17, 2012

MAC Heavenly Creature Haul


I got a chance to purchase a few items from this collection & I must say I love what I got.


Here are swatches of the mineralized blushes Solar Ray (left) and Ring of Saturn (right). I chose both because I feel they will work best for dark skin tones out of all the other mineralized blushes from this collection. Ring of Saturn is so gorgeous in person!! It may be more on the rose/pink side but it is definitely a fall must have blush. Solar Ray is very bright and you get more of the golden color than you do the pink so this would make a great highlight as well.
Price: $23.50 at maccosmetics.com


The only lipstick that caught my eye was Venus. Venus is a lustre finish with more of a neutral pink tone and in my opinion is the most versatile and wearable.
Price: $14.50 at maccosmetics.com




No comments:

Post a Comment