Friday, July 27, 2012

Handbag Haul

Besides loving all things makeup, I love handbags. I have a small haul to share with you complete with satchels, tote and crossbody bag.



This bag called "Sevilla" is by Imoshion and purchased on Hautelook (discounted designer item flash sale site). I fell in love with the print as it is perfect for spring and summer. The floral prints on this bag sit on a pastel mint faux calf skin complete with diamond fringe tassel.



This bag called "Shelby"is also by Imoshion and purchased on Hautelook.
I've never owned a green handbag so I jumped for this when I saw it. Shelby is completely vegan as it is faux leather and classy diamond fringed tassel. It also has a great paisley design on the inside of the bag.

You can also find the Imoshion bags at the online store: http://www.imoshionstore.com


I grew up with Kipling being the popular kids school bag with the signature monkey. I purchased this cross body bag at the Orlando Premium Outlets for $20 and found it at the online Kipling store for $44. 
The Alvar XS Cross-Body Minibag is perfect for short trips to the store or even dinner with friends.


I've also never owned a light blue hand bag and I fell in love with the Ostrich print ever since I purchased my Dooney & Bourke Ostrich handbag. This bag called "Law" is from JustFab and I was surprised to find out that they sold handbags as they are well known for their discounted shoes. 



The detail on this bag is amazing and I love the huge amount of space on the inside of the bag. I am of the belief that this can double as an overnight bag.

Just chatting about the first three bags. Which one's are your favs?


No comments:

Post a Comment