Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Favorite Hair Tools

Since I've been natural, I have come to love a number of tools that help me in my daily, weekly and even monthly hair care routines. My advice for buying any hair tool is to make sure it's comfy and also that it will not damage your hair in any way.


Hair clips, and funky had bands are my go-to accessories for adding pops of color to my hair styles. These are easy to apply and don't snag my hair.


These are my STAPLE hair tools! I enjoy them the most. All (except the bobby pins) are Goody brand products. The Spin Pins (upper right) are great for keeping buns in place (tutorial below), and my Goody brand Soft Flexible Clips (bottom center) are great for keeping hair out of my face. 
The Goody hair elastics have no metal bands so they do not damage my hair via snagging, and I also make sure my bobby pins have the little "bubble" on the end so as not to snag my hair as well. 


My final tools help me the most on wash days. The Denman brush is great for smoothing and detangling. Soft head bands, mostly in cotton or satin fabrics, help to keep my hair out of my face and my edges covered and controlled. The hair sectioning claws or clamps (left) help to section my hair during wash day so that I can effectively clean my hair.

Here is the Goody Spin Pin Tutorial and Review



So, see any tools that you use already or would like to know more about? 

Let me know!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment