Thursday, August 16, 2012

New Makeup: MAC By Request collection

MAC recently released a MAC By Request collection. I mean, it's not completely a collection. Just a few discontinued items people voted on and were put on sale last week. I was able to get 4 items. They are available only online and while supplied last at www.maccosmetics.com

Jete and Moth Brown were the two eyeshadows that stood out to me. I felt these two would look great together.


Moth Brown looks exactly like its name. It resembles the dust off a moth with gives off more of a gray tone brown residue if you handle them. It goes on smooth with a frost finish and I think it's a great color for fall.

Jete is a very pretty pinky/ sandy coral color. Very light and natural looking. I think this would make a great highlight color.

Rocker (left) & Moxie (right)
The most popular lipstick from this collection was Candy Yum Yum but I passed on it because it may have been too bright for my skin tone. However, I did pick up Moxie and Rocker. I wanted rocker because I needed a nice deep red for fall and I wanted Moxie just to have a juicy pink in my collection.

Did you snag any of these limited edition shades?

1 comment:

  1. These both look like gorgeous shade's, especially Moth Brown! I can't wait to pick these up when they finally release them here in England :)

    ReplyDelete