Monday, August 27, 2012

August Favorites

Can you believe it's the last week in August? Fall is fast approaching but to give summer a last hoo-rah, here are the items that I have been enjoying this August.

Lip moisturizers from SUGAR. I love both of them. You can find them at sephora.com


Gorgeous necklace I have been wearing daily from Ideeli.com. It's gives a very sophisticated look to any outfit and reminds me alot of the Greek Cleopatra era!

I've been reaching for this oil for my quick moisturizing sessions. A little of this stuff goes a long way. You can pick this up at most Beauty supply stores.

These earrings were my first purchase from Baublebar.com. It's an online accessories store with some fabulous pieces at great prices. These worked out perfect this summer with so many outfits.

Check out the video here: 




No comments:

Post a Comment