Monday, August 13, 2012

Lime Crime Makeup Aquataenia Swatches



I finally got my hands on Lime Crime Makeup's Palette in Aquataenia. I had been wanting to try out their palettes since China doll came out but just never got around to it. I decided to purchase this particular one because I fell in love with the bright colors.

The packaging/case of the tin palette is really cute. The image is embossed on the case.

 All of the colors in this palette are pearlescent which can give off more of a glittery effect.
The color swatches very easily as well with great color payoff.








The colors are above (left to right):
Nautilus Prime-blurple
Coral of the story- true coral
Seahorse Discourse- tropical green
Pearl-pl- pearlescent lilac
Atlanteal-Seafoam blue/green











Here are a few swatches using no eyeshadow base or flash.
The colors are gorgeous and I can't wait to try them.














Aquataenia can be purchased at LimeCrimemakeup.com

No comments:

Post a Comment