Thursday, August 9, 2012

Ciate Velvet Manicure Review

When Ciate first came out with the Caviar Manicure I loved it. So I was really excited and curious to try out the Ciate Velvet Manicure. The packaging is very nice as usual and contains the following:

0.45 oz Paint Pot Nail Polish
 Crushed Velvet Powder
Little Black Brush
Clear plastic tray

The complete set that I purchased is "Berry Poncho" and is $19 on Sephora.com






The finished results on my nails were so-so. I loved the outcome however the staying power is well- except. Once your wash your hands, it's gone. The only thing left is a textured embossed look on the nail polish that the velvet once was. Therefore, I only recommend this if you have a hot date or you are just wanting it for one day kind of wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment