Friday, August 3, 2012

Love & Hip Hop: Karlie Redd Inspired Makeup Tutorial

I'll be the first to admit that I enjoy the "Love & Hip Hop" reality show on VH1. I do have my favs and others that just urk me to death (Stevie!). However, Karlie Redd has intrigued me during the show and I have been loving her makeup. I was inspired to do a makeup look that I think she consistently is rocking during most of the episodes.


She keeps it neutral with just a touch of a smokey eye. She also has a very contoured nose and jaw line. Her hair is also for the most part always long and bone straight.



Watch the Tutorial


Products used:
MAC "Carbon" eyeshadow 
MAC " radiant rose" prep + prime highlighter 
MAC "Ring of Saturn" mineralized blush
Wet n Wild "902" lipstick
NYX lip pencil in "Expresso"
Jordana Black eye liner 
Maybelline eye studio gel eye liner in "Blackest black"
Sigma E25 blending brush
Sigma F80 Flat top Kabuki
Misswigs.com Lace Front Wig "Miss A" 


No comments:

Post a Comment