Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Maybelline The Falsies "Big Eyes" Mascara



Maybelline has added another mascara to The Falsies line called "Big Eyes" for the summer and let me tell you, it delivers. I picked up mine at Walmart but it should be in drugstores by now.

I got the color Blackest black. What I enjoy (and find rather innovative) about this new mascara is that it has 2 ends with 2 different wands: one for the top lashes (purple end) and another for the bottom lashes black end). I found this mascara to be light weight and long lasting. The formula is not dry or too wet either, providing nice application.
Bottom lash brush

Top Lash brush


I did notice that the top mascara wand has a bit of a swivel to it, suggesting to me that you need to twist/turn the wand as you apply for better volume, separation and length. If you do not turn as you apply, I found that the mascara did clump on my lashes a bit.




No comments:

Post a Comment