Thursday, June 20, 2013

Victoria's Secret and Bath & Body Works

For some reason the two biggest sales of the season were kind of disappointing for me. I love me some Semi Annual sales from Victoria's Secret and Bath and Body Works and use those sales to try new scents.

Now, with Victoria's Secret I felt more variety could have been available in store for sale. It was mostly gift sets and scents that I'm not familiar with. So I picked up a sports bra and a few body items.


(L-R: Secret Crush body lotion, Brilliant Love body wash and Sunset Flower body mist)

Bath and Body Works had a lot of oldies but goodies in store which is great for those who want to stock up. There were a few candles that I love but I have to go back for them. I settled on a few items using a $10 off $30 survey coupon.




 


Did you snag anything from these sales too? Let me know in the comments so I can check them out.



No comments:

Post a Comment