Tuesday, May 21, 2013

MAC Temperature Rising Haul

Hey guys!
So today in Dallas we had a scary tornado watch so no lip swatches since I do prefer those in sunlight. But, I did take pics of the items I got from this collection instead. I stuck to items that are unique to me or what I know I do not have in my makeup collection already.

First up is the Golden Elixir strobe liquid. I picked this up since I do want a nice golden glow this summer. Application alone on my skin was smooth and the glow was present. However there was a smell to it...like a marker or something...



As for lipsticks, I only picked up Caliente from this collection. I love the packaging of the lipstick! It is described as a dazzle finish lipstick. Application was smooth, didn't feel hard or gritty. Ate lunch, and the glitter stayed in place. So far, so good.


As far as lipglass, I chose to go with Underdressed. It's packed with glitter which I think is perfect for the summer months. It's a very bronze color and has the MAC lipglass signature tacky feeling so if you are not into that stay away from this lipglass.

MAC released these powerchrome pencils so I had to have at least one. These are so small! To me anyway. I decided on the deep brown color called "Life's Luxury." It's a beautiful brown with some red glitter as it seems with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment