Wednesday, July 3, 2013

MAC Tropical Taboo Collection Haul

MAC recently released it's Mineralized collection for the summer called "Tropical Taboo." I passed on the eyeshadows and stuck with 2 cremesheens, 2 blushes and the 159 brush. I also picked up ablaze lip liner since I missed it in the Fashion Sets collection.

First up are the blushes.

Simmer mineralized blush is described as a burnt rose with peach/gold pearl. I love that this blush gives so much sheen and just a pop of color without being too bright. It's beautiful on the cheeks!
Simmer

(L-R: Swirled colors, lighter color and darker color)

Next up is Sweet Samba. Sweet Samba is described as a dark pink with tan pearl. This blush is a burst of color! The dark pink is very pigmented so I suggest using it with a light hand.

Sweet Samba
(L-R: Tan color, Pink color, Swirled colors together)

Next up are the cremesheens! These are my very first and I love them! There were a total of 4 but I picked up 2 colors that I think are amazing for summer: Fever Isle and Narcissus.

(Top: Narcissus
Bottom: Fever Isle)

Narcissus

Fever Isle
The 159 is a duo fiber face brush and is a new brush to the MAC brush line. It is a described as a paddled shaped brush used to give smooth, refined application of blush and highlight to the face.





No comments:

Post a Comment