Thursday, July 11, 2013

Covergirl Clean Whipped Creme Foundation Review and Demo



Covergirl recently released a new foundation called "Clean Whipped Creme." It's a light whipped formula that claims to give the skin "a boost of moisture without the greasy, shiny finish." Covergirl claims that this foundation:

  • Won't dry skin or clog pores 
  • Gives 100% smooth natural look  




I decided to give this foundation a try in color #365 since I was that shade in the Covergirl nature luxe. The consistency is very light and airy. This foundation is more of a satin finish and not a matte finish. I applied the foundation using a wedge sponge (you can also use your fingers). It only took 4 hours before my T-zone became oily and that's after I set with setting powder. I can say that the coverage is not that great, but it can be built up to cover any desired areas and it does a great job of evening out your skin-tone.

This is a foundation that I would say is a "House foundation" meaning that I'd wear it at home for something light just incase I need to step out for a minute. This foundation is available in 10 shades. Check them out here: 

You can see the live demo below:







No comments:

Post a Comment