Sunday, April 21, 2013

MAC Nudes & Metallics Collection 2013

MAC Nudes & Metallics is a PRO only collection. So I was happy to find a pro store in my area to pick up a few items from this collection.

I picked up 3 lipsticks, 2 eye shadow and a blush:

Brazenly eye shadow
Exposed eye shadow
Show all lipstick
Dominate lipstick
Restrained lipstick
Stylish me Blush

I fell in love with the metallic side of the collection since the colors were more on the berry and purple side, but the nude side had some nice colors as well.

MAC Restrained lipstick w/cork lip liner

MAC Dominate lipstick

MAC Show All lipstick

See live swatches of the eyeshadows, lipstick and blush below!


2 comments:

  1. I was thinking about heading down to the Mac Pro store and picking up some of those colors, they look so pigmented and i'm sure I need a few of them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are lovely! I'd say go and swatch a few to see what you like :)

      Delete