Thursday, April 18, 2013

MAC Baking Beauties Haul




MAC recently released a collection catering to every makeup lovers sweet tooth!

I picked up 2 of the lipsticks and one paint pot.



The paint pot I chose was Eclair. Eclair is described as a light chocolate with gold pearl. It has very smooth application and I adore the color.



Lavender whip was the first lipstick I grabbed. It's described as a light cool lavender. I love this lipstick I was hoping it would have been a light purple but I love that it has more pink in it so it is much more wearable for everyone.


The last lipstick was Raspberry Swirl. It's described as a light white blue pink so I was really interested in giving this a try. Plus it's really pretty in the tube! It is a creamsheen and goes on smooth but it does leave a line of demarcation so be careful is blotting your lips.

Watch the video for live lip swatches!

No comments:

Post a Comment