Wednesday, October 16, 2013

RIRI Hearts MAC Fall Collection

This has got to be the hardest collection I have ever had to get my hands on. I'm not even going to get into the waiting room drama since I know everyone had probably the same bad experience. After making a few phone calls I was able to place an order over the phone. I settled on 7 items:

Lipsticks: Talk that Talk, Nude and Who's that Chick



Nude

Who's that chick

Talk that talk




Bronzer/blush duo: Hibiscus kiss
Let me honest: I bought this for the packaging. However, after swatching it, I think it can be a very useful item. The bronzer portion is light on my skin so I'm thinking a light, natural highlight rather than bronzer. The blush is a pretty pink against my skin tone so it can work as a light, natural pink blush.





Blush: Bad Girl Gone Good
This is a lovely color. More of a  "I'm wearing blush but not really" kind of blush on my skin tone which is what I want for fall.





Prolongwear lip pencil: Talk that Talk
This pencil does NOT move! I have to scrub my wrist to get this off. I love the color. More of a deep plum with red/ruby undertones.





Cream Color Base: Diamonds
I love the way this glistens in the sun. I did use a makeup brush to swatch but for application to the face, fingers are best. It's beautiful and I think a must have for everyone!






No comments:

Post a Comment