Sunday, March 24, 2013

MAC Spring Fashion Sets Collection '13

As Spring approaches, MAC Cosmetics has prepared some of the most anticipated colors for the season. This collection as a release date of April 4th, 2013. The collection will have 4 lipsticks, lipliners, lipglass and nail polishes. The colors include:

  • Embrace me: Bright Fuchsia
  • Ablaze: Bright Apricot
  • Heroine (Repromote):Bright Violet purple
  • Silly: Bright Pink
(Left to Right: Ablaze, Heroine, Silly)
I was able to grab what I wanted at a Pro Store in my area that released the collection early. I decided on Embrace me lipstick & lip liner, Ablaze lipglass, Silly lipglass and Heroine lipglass and lip liner (I already own the lipstick).
Embrace me (back) & Heroine (front) lip liners

Heroine Lipglass

Ablaze Lipglass
Silly Lipglass

Embrace Me Lipstick



No comments:

Post a Comment