Friday, February 15, 2013

Rihanna Inspired Side Shaved Full Wig


The shaved side hair trend has been seen on stars such as Cassie, Rihanna and many more. For those of us who enjoy the trends, but do not want to cut our hair (or shave) ISIS Collection (red carpet premier) made a full wig that can give the sleek cut inspired by Rihanna and the long luxurious waves we hope for with this hair style.

Key points:

  • Hair is synthetic
  • Hair is heat resistant futura fiber so it can be curled



Straight out the box the hair is soft and seems easy enough as it is a plop on and go kind of wig. However, I did find a few cons:
  • Cap was seemed a bit small. I had to pull my natural hair down as best I could to make it not look bulky.
  • There was some tangling as I ran my fingers through the longer hair.
However, here are some pros to the hair:
  • It's a full wig so no blending
  • No combs so there is no worry of snagging



All in all, it's a great wig to have if you are looking to switch things up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment