Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Holiday Makeup Must Haves


This Holiday there will be tons of new releases in the makeup world. However, there are a few key items that need to stay in your makeup bag or at the very front of your makeup collection. Here are my pics for the Holiday 2012 season.

#1: Matte Lipsticks

I really love NYX Matte Lipsticks! They come in a number of amazing colors and are really affordable. Word of caution though: lips need to be exfoliated and moisturized before application to prevent crusty looking lips :)

#2: Mascara


These three are my top pics for long, full lashes this holiday season. Rimmel London Sexy Curves, Rimmel London Eye Magnifier and Benefit They're real mascaras all do an amazing job of separating and volumizing lashes.

#3: Long Lasting Black Eyeliner

My top picks would have to be Urban Decays' 24/7 glide on pencil for the smooth like butter formulation and long lasting stay power as well as NYXs' retractable water proof liner. The more cost effective choice would be the NYX liner, however, I do love the 24/7 pencil. I couldn't choose so I picked both.

#4: Warm Blushes 

I selected two of my favorite warm tone blushes. MAC mineralized skin finish in Ring of Saturn and Sleek makeup Rose Gold  blushes give you a hint of warm pink to the cheeks but also a lovely glow of shimmering gold.

#5: Lashes

No holiday look is complete without some amazing lashes! I chose the Ardell Double up lashes because they give the look of having on two lashes. This gives a full more vibrant look to the eyes without having to actually stack lashes yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment