Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Unexpected Jewelry storage ideas

So my mom bought me a beautiful Jewelry box for Christmas last year, but I have so many accessories that it was shaping up to be a bit too small to fit everything. So I decided to go on the hunt for some more unconventional ways to store my jewelry.


So, for my bangles and bracelets, I was lucky enough to find a store that was closing down and were selling their displays. This was for key chains and I decided to get it to use for my bangles and bracelets.


I have lots of statement rings that cant fit in a regular jewelry box. So I went to Walmart and found a thread holder that came with a nice cover. This is perfect because I can even stack the rings if I wanted. Plus the case is clear so I can also display my rings as well.


What are some of your storage ideas for your jewelry?

No comments:

Post a Comment